Use a computer
The library has public computer with Internet access. The Library also has Free WiFi if you wish to bring in a lap top or use you I-phones. The WiFican also be accessed outside the library in certain areas!
SORRY AT THIS TIME OF COIVID ALL COMPUTERS ARE NOT ABLE TO BE USED FOR PUBLIC USE!! Hoping soon this rule will change and the following guidelines will be followed...
- Currently we have three computers for the public use.
- This computers are located right before the children's section.
- Time limit is a half hour if there is additional patrons waiting to use the computer.
- The computers do not have filtered Internet access, but appropriate sites are advised.
- Parental permission is advised internet use for minors.
- There will be no saving files to the library's computer the patron should obtain a zip drive for saving information.