Ask A Librarian
This library can find answers to many of your questions. Whether it is for homework, to settle a bet or just because you want to know, the library has trained staff to help you.
The Librarian will help you answer any questions you may have or at least try to refer you to the appropriate area to answer these questions
- Where it is located in the library
- Who to ask
- How questions can be received: in person, by phone, fax, e-mail, instant messaging, etc.
- Describe the scope of the reference service. i.e. will you answer homework questions? will you post bids on E-bay? List any limits.
- Include links down below to the Ask a Librarian form, to the IM service, library contact info for phone and fax requests.
- Include a link down below in related items, to the library's reference policy
- Include a link to the "do research" section of the Web site.
ask a question
Do you have any questions? We are here to help!!